Per Coach Payment
Rates and child-to-coach ratio stay fixed according to the age-appropriate ratios listed below. An organizer acts as the point person for the group and liaises with Super Soccer Stars.
- 1 Coach $85 per session
- 2 Coaches $150 per session
- 3 Coaches $215 per session
- 4 Coaches $280 per session
- 5 Coaches $340 per session
Children To Coach Ratios
- 2-2.5 years old Maximum 4 children per coach
- 2.5 - 3 years old Maximum 5 children per coach
- 3 - Young 4 years old Maximum 6 children per coach
- Older 4 - 5 years old Maximum 8 children per coach
- Kindergarten - 1st grade Maximum 10 children per coach
- 2nd Grade and Older Maximum 12 children per coach
Per Child Payment
Each participant enrolls directly through Super Soccer Stars, paying a set “per class” fee. Minimum 4 children.
Individual Rates are $18 per child per class.
*Please note additional rental fees may apply for indoor locations. Minimum of 4 sessions for all age groups
About Private Groups
Private Groups can meet at any appropriate indoor or outdoor space available near you. If your own building has a gym, playroom or a squash court, the children will have a blast honing their skills. Some schools also make their gyms available to their students’ families, or check with our office for suitable spots in a park in your neighborhood.
For an added dynamic, book an INTERNATIONAL private group with one of our multi-lingual coaches. Our unique, international classes can be catered to your needs: choose to have your class taught solely in your selected foreign language, or choose our “learning language” curriculum, where introductory language elements will be infused into an English-based format.
– Under 3 years old: 40 minutes per class
– 3 – young 4 year olds: 45 minutes per class
– Older 4-5 year olds: 50 minutes per class
– Kindergarten and up: 1 hour per class
Super Soccer Stars will make every effort to determine whether or not to cancel class due to rain or inclement weather no later than two hours before the scheduled start time of the class, based on available hourly forecasts. In most cases, drizzle or light rain do not constitute cause for cancellation. If classes are cancelled due to inclement weather, either a make-up class will be scheduled, credit towards a new period will be applied, or, if you so request, a refund will be issued at the end of the present period. You will always get the number of classes you pay for!